The judging has been carefully planned to ensure the highest possible standards and integrity. The members of the jury will be chosen from a group of recognized professionals involved in the creation, production, and promotion of printing. There will be one winner (award) for each of the five different categories.
Next to the official judging, there will also be a Public Prize. A ballot box will be located on the stand at Dimension 3. Visitors will be able to submit their voting document having ticked the box against the work they found most worthy of being awarded the “LLPA Supreme Public Preference” Award.
Entries are judged based on the following criteria:
- Creation: relevance and impact of the message.
- Creation: originality/innovation.
- Technical – prepress: DPI quality during plotting.
- Technical – prepress: Printing synchronization (master) with the pitch.
- Technical – printing: color synchronization (registration)
- Technical – printing: Synchronization with the printing alignment against the lenticules.
- Technical – printing: Phasing.
- Technical – printing: Colorimetric profiling.